USA: The Pillsbury Company corrects one product code in frozen biscuit recall
The Pillsbury Company announced today that it was correcting one product's UPC Code and Production Date Codes in its frozen biscuit recall announced Friday, June 29. Consumers are encouraged to recheck any Pillsbury frozen biscuits they may have to ensure they do not have this product. The corrected product's UPC Code and Production Date Codes are for Pillsbury Homestyle frozen biscuits, Southern Style, in a 3 bag carton, and are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO