USA: The Pillsbury Company corrects one product code in frozen biscuit recall
The Pillsbury Company announced today that it was correcting one product's UPC Code and Production Date Codes in its frozen biscuit recall announced Friday, June 29. Consumers are encouraged to recheck any Pillsbury frozen biscuits they may have to ensure they do not have this product. The corrected product's UPC Code and Production Date Codes are for Pillsbury Homestyle frozen biscuits, Southern Style, in a 3 bag carton, and are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods