USA: The Pillsbury Company corrects one product code in frozen biscuit recall
The Pillsbury Company announced today that it was correcting one product's UPC Code and Production Date Codes in its frozen biscuit recall announced Friday, June 29. Consumers are encouraged to recheck any Pillsbury frozen biscuits they may have to ensure they do not have this product. The corrected product's UPC Code and Production Date Codes are for Pillsbury Homestyle frozen biscuits, Southern Style, in a 3 bag carton, and are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations