USA: The Pillsbury Company voluntarily recalls limited quantity of frozen biscuits that may contain plastic material
The Pillsbury Company (NYSE: DEO) is voluntarily recalling a number of frozen biscuit products bearing specific production date codes because the frozen biscuits may contain plastic strands. These strands were found in a limited amount of product during the manufacturing process. Consumption of this product could result in a choking hazard. The company has notified the Food and Drug Administration of its plan to complete this voluntary recall. This voluntary recall does not include any Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits sold in the dairy case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail