USA: The Pillsbury Company voluntarily recalls limited quantity of frozen biscuits that may contain plastic material
The Pillsbury Company (NYSE: DEO) is voluntarily recalling a number of frozen biscuit products bearing specific production date codes because the frozen biscuits may contain plastic strands. These strands were found in a limited amount of product during the manufacturing process. Consumption of this product could result in a choking hazard. The company has notified the Food and Drug Administration of its plan to complete this voluntary recall. This voluntary recall does not include any Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits sold in the dairy case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group