USA: The Pillsbury Company voluntarily recalls limited quantity of frozen biscuits that may contain plastic material
The Pillsbury Company (NYSE: DEO) is voluntarily recalling a number of frozen biscuit products bearing specific production date codes because the frozen biscuits may contain plastic strands. These strands were found in a limited amount of product during the manufacturing process. Consumption of this product could result in a choking hazard. The company has notified the Food and Drug Administration of its plan to complete this voluntary recall. This voluntary recall does not include any Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits sold in the dairy case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"