USA: The Pillsbury Company voluntarily recalls limited quantity of frozen biscuits that may contain plastic material
The Pillsbury Company (NYSE: DEO) is voluntarily recalling a number of frozen biscuit products bearing specific production date codes because the frozen biscuits may contain plastic strands. These strands were found in a limited amount of product during the manufacturing process. Consumption of this product could result in a choking hazard. The company has notified the Food and Drug Administration of its plan to complete this voluntary recall. This voluntary recall does not include any Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits sold in the dairy case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review