USA: The Procter & Gamble Company - second quarter 2001/02 Update
CINCINNATI - Procter & Gamble today stated that it expects volume, sales and earnings growth for the December 2001 quarter to be at the upper end of prior guidance. Core earnings per share growth is expected to be at the top end of the previously communicated low to mid single digit range and as a result, core earnings per share is expected to be two to three cents higher than current Wall Street analyst estimates. This improvement is after adjusting the base period for comparable accounting treatment for goodwill and intangible assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance