USA: The Procter & Gamble Company - second quarter 2001/02 Update
CINCINNATI - Procter & Gamble today stated that it expects volume, sales and earnings growth for the December 2001 quarter to be at the upper end of prior guidance. Core earnings per share growth is expected to be at the top end of the previously communicated low to mid single digit range and as a result, core earnings per share is expected to be two to three cents higher than current Wall Street analyst estimates. This improvement is after adjusting the base period for comparable accounting treatment for goodwill and intangible assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth