USA: Heinz Reminds: The Redder the Better; Add Some Healthy Brilliance to Your Fourth of July Barbecue
Americans celebrating the red, white and blue this summer may want to add a healthy splash of red to their next cookout -- the bright ruby hue of ketchup and other processed tomato products."There is increasing scientific evidence that lycopene, the naturally occurring pigment that makes tomatoes red, may help reduce the risk of cancer and other ailments," said Dr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action