USA: Heinz Reminds: The Redder the Better; Add Some Healthy Brilliance to Your Fourth of July Barbecue
Americans celebrating the red, white and blue this summer may want to add a healthy splash of red to their next cookout -- the bright ruby hue of ketchup and other processed tomato products."There is increasing scientific evidence that lycopene, the naturally occurring pigment that makes tomatoes red, may help reduce the risk of cancer and other ailments," said Dr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action