USA: The results of the 2001 Supermarket Panel
Saint Paul, Minnesota -- Location, location and location are often cited as the three most important determinants of retail success. So it was no surprise that, on average, the top stores in the 2001 Supermarket Panel were in locations with unusually high median household income. Nor is it surprising that the top chain stores in the Panel operate in more densely populated areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth