USA: The results of the 2001 Supermarket Panel
Saint Paul, Minnesota -- Location, location and location are often cited as the three most important determinants of retail success. So it was no surprise that, on average, the top stores in the 2001 Supermarket Panel were in locations with unusually high median household income. Nor is it surprising that the top chain stores in the Panel operate in more densely populated areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast