The Saucy Fish Co. launches online shop
The Saucy Fish Co. debuts its online shop
Icelandic Seachill has announced the launch of its website for the sale of its The Saucy Fish Co. range.
The new online shop sees the firm sell direct to consumer for the first time, in addition to its presence in UK retailers Sainsburys, The Co-operative, Waitrose, Budgens, Booths & Ocado.
The range comprises its 19 products including Fish & Sauce, Foil Bake Bag, 1 Perfect Portion, Fish Cakes and Ready to Eat.
"The decision to move into ecommerce is largely in response to the many calls and emails we receive from our loyal customers who can't find us in store or want to explore our range further. Our Saucy Shop will make buying our fish even easier and make it more accessible to customers who can't find us locally. We've been considering this move for some time and are excited to see how this will transform our business," said Amanda Webb, sales and marketing director for The Saucy Fish Co.
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs