CANADA: The Second Cup to be delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange?
It was reported yesterday [Monday] that the Toronto Stock Exchange would be de-listing the common shares of the Second Cup Ltd. as at the close of business. A leading Canadian speciality coffee company, The Second Cup offers its coffee through approximately 400 owner-operated cafes across Canada and a number of distribution partners including Air Canada and Delta Hotels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre