UK: The situation regarding the reopening of livestock marts in Northern Ireland
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development today reminded farmers in Northern Ireland that livestock movements remain strictly controlled and that livestock marts here remained closed for most purposes. The Department was clarifying the position following the decision of the authorities in the Republic of Ireland to allow the reopening of livestock marts there with effect from Monday, 18 June..
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs