CANADA: The Skor Food Group acquires Derry Foods Ltd
The Toronto, Ontario-based Skor Food Group (formerly AMT Fine Foods ) has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Ltd. At a special meeting last month, Skor's shareholders approved the issuance of 100 units of Skor in exchange for Derry's Class B Common Shares, each unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants. Each Series A Share Purchase Warrant entitles the holder to acquire one post-consolidated common share for C$0.30 for a period of five years until 26 June 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega