CANADA: The Skor Food Group acquires Derry Foods Ltd
The Toronto, Ontario-based Skor Food Group (formerly AMT Fine Foods ) has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Ltd. At a special meeting last month, Skor's shareholders approved the issuance of 100 units of Skor in exchange for Derry's Class B Common Shares, each unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants. Each Series A Share Purchase Warrant entitles the holder to acquire one post-consolidated common share for C$0.30 for a period of five years until 26 June 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast