CANADA: The Skor Food Group acquires Derry Foods Ltd
The Toronto, Ontario-based Skor Food Group (formerly AMT Fine Foods ) has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Ltd. At a special meeting last month, Skor's shareholders approved the issuance of 100 units of Skor in exchange for Derry's Class B Common Shares, each unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants. Each Series A Share Purchase Warrant entitles the holder to acquire one post-consolidated common share for C$0.30 for a period of five years until 26 June 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund