CANADA/USA: Wal-Mart: the state of the union (COMMENT)
An outlet in Quebec, Canada has become one of the first Wal-Mart stores in North America to obtain union certification. Famous for its low prices and infamous for its lower wages, Wal-Mart has long opposed such a move. In light of recent negative publicity, however, resisting unionisation could create more woes for the retail giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK