CANADA/USA: Wal-Mart: the state of the union (COMMENT)
An outlet in Quebec, Canada has become one of the first Wal-Mart stores in North America to obtain union certification. Famous for its low prices and infamous for its lower wages, Wal-Mart has long opposed such a move. In light of recent negative publicity, however, resisting unionisation could create more woes for the retail giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance