USA: The Tidewater Inn opens 'E' commerce specialty food store
The following was issued today by Tidewater Inn of Easton Maryland:We are pleased to announce that the Tidewater Inn of Easton Maryland, a full service hotel of distinction for over fifty years, has opened a unique and distinguished "E" Commerce Specialty Food site, www.tidewaterinn.com
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods