The top stories on just-food this week
There was an M&A flavour to this week's news, with speculation over the possible disposals of Unilever's last frozen food operation, as well as the European seafood business behind tuna brand John West. UK poultry giant The Boparan Group bought fish group Five Star Fish and promised to build its retail base, while we interviewed UK own-label giant Bakkavor's CEO and CFO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods