The top stories on just-food this week
There was an M&A flavour to this week's news, with speculation over the possible disposals of Unilever's last frozen food operation, as well as the European seafood business behind tuna brand John West. UK poultry giant The Boparan Group bought fish group Five Star Fish and promised to build its retail base, while we interviewed UK own-label giant Bakkavor's CEO and CFO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea