USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. commences rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that its registration statement for a rights offering to sell up to 10,273,972 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its shareholders of record on May 22, 2001, has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accordingly, the Company is now mailing a rights offering prospectus to each shareholder of record.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter