USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. commences rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that its registration statement for a rights offering to sell up to 10,273,972 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its shareholders of record on May 22, 2001, has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accordingly, the Company is now mailing a rights offering prospectus to each shareholder of record.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery