USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. completes rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that has sold 7,106,502 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its existing shareholders, with gross proceeds to the Company of $5.2 million. The Company's largest shareholder, M & M Nominee, LLC., purchased 6,849,315 shares in the offering. As a result of the offering, UniMark's outstanding shares of common stock has increased to 21,044,828 shares. The Company further announced that its shareholders have approved an amendment to its articles of incorporation that increased the authorized number of shares of common stock from 20,000,000 shares to 40,000,000 shares, approved the rights offering and re-elected the Company's current board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth