USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. completes rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that has sold 7,106,502 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its existing shareholders, with gross proceeds to the Company of $5.2 million. The Company's largest shareholder, M & M Nominee, LLC., purchased 6,849,315 shares in the offering. As a result of the offering, UniMark's outstanding shares of common stock has increased to 21,044,828 shares. The Company further announced that its shareholders have approved an amendment to its articles of incorporation that increased the authorized number of shares of common stock from 20,000,000 shares to 40,000,000 shares, approved the rights offering and re-elected the Company's current board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant