USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. completes rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that has sold 7,106,502 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its existing shareholders, with gross proceeds to the Company of $5.2 million. The Company's largest shareholder, M & M Nominee, LLC., purchased 6,849,315 shares in the offering. As a result of the offering, UniMark's outstanding shares of common stock has increased to 21,044,828 shares. The Company further announced that its shareholders have approved an amendment to its articles of incorporation that increased the authorized number of shares of common stock from 20,000,000 shares to 40,000,000 shares, approved the rights offering and re-elected the Company's current board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review