USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. completes rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that has sold 7,106,502 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its existing shareholders, with gross proceeds to the Company of $5.2 million. The Company's largest shareholder, M & M Nominee, LLC., purchased 6,849,315 shares in the offering. As a result of the offering, UniMark's outstanding shares of common stock has increased to 21,044,828 shares. The Company further announced that its shareholders have approved an amendment to its articles of incorporation that increased the authorized number of shares of common stock from 20,000,000 shares to 40,000,000 shares, approved the rights offering and re-elected the Company's current board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods