USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. completes rights offering
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday that has sold 7,106,502 shares of its common stock at $ .73 per share to its existing shareholders, with gross proceeds to the Company of $5.2 million. The Company's largest shareholder, M & M Nominee, LLC., purchased 6,849,315 shares in the offering. As a result of the offering, UniMark's outstanding shares of common stock has increased to 21,044,828 shares. The Company further announced that its shareholders have approved an amendment to its articles of incorporation that increased the authorized number of shares of common stock from 20,000,000 shares to 40,000,000 shares, approved the rights offering and re-elected the Company's current board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund