USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. files request for extension of form 10-Q filing
The UniMark Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNMG), specialty producer and marketer of citrus and tropical fruit products, announced today that the Company has filed a request for extension for filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2000.On August 31, 2000 the Company completed the sale to Del Monte Company (NYSE: DLM), of the rights to its Sunfresh® brand, its McAllen, Texas distribution center including certain inventory, other intellectual property and property and equipment associated with the Sunfresh® brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review