USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. files request for extension of form 10-Q filing
The UniMark Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNMG), specialty producer and marketer of citrus and tropical fruit products, announced today that the Company has filed a request for extension for filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2000.On August 31, 2000 the Company completed the sale to Del Monte Company (NYSE: DLM), of the rights to its Sunfresh® brand, its McAllen, Texas distribution center including certain inventory, other intellectual property and property and equipment associated with the Sunfresh® brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin