USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. files request for extension of form 10-Q filing
The UniMark Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNMG), specialty producer and marketer of citrus and tropical fruit products, announced today that the Company has filed a request for extension for filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2000.On August 31, 2000 the Company completed the sale to Del Monte Company (NYSE: DLM), of the rights to its Sunfresh® brand, its McAllen, Texas distribution center including certain inventory, other intellectual property and property and equipment associated with the Sunfresh® brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund