USA: The Unimark Group, Inc. granted delisting appeal by Nasdaq
The Unimark Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNMG) announced yesterday that it has been granted an oral hearing for continued listing on the Nasdaq National Market System ("NMS"). Nasdaq had previously informed the Company that it would be delisted because the Company's common stock had fallen below the minimum bid of $1.00 per share for over thirty consecutive trading days and that the Company's market value of public float did not meet the minimum $5,000,000 required for listing. In addition, Nasdaq had also cited the Company for failing to hold an annual shareholder's meeting for fiscal year 1999. Delisting dates include January 22, 2001, January 26, 2001 and February 16, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review