USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. reports first quarter 2001 results
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. For the three months ended March 31, 2001, net sales decreased 28.5% to $10.3 million from $14.5 million in the 2000 quarter. Net loss for the 2001 quarter amounted to $1.3 million, or $0.09 per share, as compared to net income of $15,000, or $0.00 per share in the 2000 quarter; both periods per share amounts are on a basic and fully diluted basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods