USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. reports first quarter 2001 results
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) announced yesterday its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. For the three months ended March 31, 2001, net sales decreased 28.5% to $10.3 million from $14.5 million in the 2000 quarter. Net loss for the 2001 quarter amounted to $1.3 million, or $0.09 per share, as compared to net income of $15,000, or $0.00 per share in the 2000 quarter; both periods per share amounts are on a basic and fully diluted basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review