USA: The UniMark Group, Inc. Reports Results for Year Ending December 31, 2000
The UniMark Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UNMG) reported yesterday a fully diluted net loss of $0.82 per share for the year ending December 31, 2000 versus a net loss of $0.97 for the previous year ending December 31, 1999. Net sales for the year ending December 31, 2000 decreased 31% to $45.2 million compared to $66.2 million for the comparable period in 1999. Company management stated that the loss for the year and the decreased sales were due to a variety of factors including: discontinuation of unprofitable product lines and product offerings, reduced wholesale club sales demand, changes in packaged fruit supply commitments, depressed worldwide pricing in citrus juice, impact of the Del Monte Foods Company transaction, write offs resulting from the Company's operational restructuring and elimination of substantially all the Company's U.S. retail based infra-structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016