What the analysts say: the verdict on Nestle's nine-month sales
Nestle this morning (18 October) booked an increase in sales in the first nine months of the year. The Swiss food giant, however, saw its share price slump as a number of one-offs hit revenue and growth slowed in Asia. Analysts give a mixed view of the group's results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Interview: Seabrook Crisps chief on MBO
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Sainsbury's launches kids frozen meal range