What the analysts say: the verdict on Sainsbury's H1
Sainsbury's this morning (3 October) saw its share price climb as it booked an increase in first-half sales driven by own label growth and the roll out of its convenience stores. The results have come in ahead of analysts' expectations who have viewed the figures as "positive" and "solid".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered