What the analysts say: the verdict on Sainsbury's H1
Sainsbury's this morning (3 October) saw its share price climb as it booked an increase in first-half sales driven by own label growth and the roll out of its convenience stores. The results have come in ahead of analysts' expectations who have viewed the figures as "positive" and "solid".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected