What the analysts say: the verdict on Sainsbury's H1
Sainsbury's this morning (3 October) saw its share price climb as it booked an increase in first-half sales driven by own label growth and the roll out of its convenience stores. The results have come in ahead of analysts' expectations who have viewed the figures as "positive" and "solid".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- Arla expands in Egypt with Juhayna JV
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor buy"