What the analysts say: the verdict on Sainsbury's H1
Sainsbury's this morning (3 October) saw its share price climb as it booked an increase in first-half sales driven by own label growth and the roll out of its convenience stores. The results have come in ahead of analysts' expectations who have viewed the figures as "positive" and "solid".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- McCormick to move roles to Poland