USA: The Wood Company Appoints Jon Middleton to Director of Culinary Research & Development
The Wood Company's Senior Vice President of Marketing, Damon Liever, announced the appointment of Jon Middleton to director of culinary research and development. In his new role, Middleton will serve as Wood's primary corporate representative of its culinary initiatives, which include the development of recipes and culinary support of Wood's retail brands, and its national promotions.Middleton brings Wood 22 years of diverse culinary experience in national hotels, private restaurants, special events and catering. He joined Wood in 1990 as executive chef for the Lawrenceville School in Lawrenceville, N.J. Middleton was promoted in 1998 to division executive chef for campus dining services, a position that was created to help maintain the culinary quality and standards for more than 54 colleges, universities, private and public secondary schools.A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America (CIA), Middleton has received several accolades and awards at Wood including the company's outstanding chef award in 1992 and a leadership award in 1997.The Wood Company provides hospitality and food service management to national clientele. With over $530 million in annualized sales, Wood's clients represent prestigious colleges, universities, private and public schools; corporate locations including several world headquarters; skilled nursing facilities; continuing care retirement communities; hospital networks; recreation and leisure facilities such as arenas and entertainment venues; and international sporting events. Additional services include special events planning, consulting services, specialty retail locations, and facilities management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report