USA: The Wood Company Appoints Jon Middleton to Director of Culinary Research & Development
Middleton brings Wood 22 years of diverse culinary experience in national hotels, private restaurants, special events and catering. He joined Wood in 1990 as executive chef for the Lawrenceville School in Lawrenceville, N.J. Middleton was promoted in 1998 to division executive chef for campus dining services, a position that was created to help maintain the culinary quality and standards for more than 54 colleges, universities, private and public secondary schools.
A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America (CIA), Middleton has received several accolades and awards at Wood including the company's outstanding chef award in 1992 and a leadership award in 1997.
The Wood Company provides hospitality and food service management to national clientele. With over $530 million in annualized sales, Wood's clients represent prestigious colleges, universities, private and public schools; corporate locations including several world headquarters; skilled nursing facilities; continuing care retirement communities; hospital networks; recreation and leisure facilities such as arenas and entertainment venues; and international sporting events. Additional services include special events planning, consulting services, specialty retail locations, and facilities management.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO