USA: The World's Rarest and Most Expensive Edible Oil is Being Introduced from France - Argania Brand
MPM announced today that it is introducing a new type of edible oil to the American market. Hand made in Morocco and bottled in France by Argania, this virgin argan oil has charmed many great chefs all around the world. In France chefs such as Michel del Burgo -- Taillevent -- Paris, Pierre Gagnaire -- Pierre Gagnaire -- Paris, Guy Martin -- Le Grand Vefour -- Paris, Frederic Anton -- Le Pre Catelan -- Paris. In Japan, Shuhei Maeda -- Hankyu International -- Osaka. In the U.S., Phillipe Schmit -- Orsay -- NYC, Paul Liebrandt -- Atlas -- NYC, Christian Touche -- Clio -- Boston.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre