USA: The World's Rarest and Most Expensive Edible Oil is Being Introduced from France - Argania Brand
MPM announced today that it is introducing a new type of edible oil to the American market. Hand made in Morocco and bottled in France by Argania, this virgin argan oil has charmed many great chefs all around the world. In France chefs such as Michel del Burgo -- Taillevent -- Paris, Pierre Gagnaire -- Pierre Gagnaire -- Paris, Guy Martin -- Le Grand Vefour -- Paris, Frederic Anton -- Le Pre Catelan -- Paris. In Japan, Shuhei Maeda -- Hankyu International -- Osaka. In the U.S., Phillipe Schmit -- Orsay -- NYC, Paul Liebrandt -- Atlas -- NYC, Christian Touche -- Clio -- Boston.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm