USA: The World's Rarest and Most Expensive Edible Oil is Being Introduced from France - Argania Brand
MPM announced today that it is introducing a new type of edible oil to the American market. Hand made in Morocco and bottled in France by Argania, this virgin argan oil has charmed many great chefs all around the world. In France chefs such as Michel del Burgo -- Taillevent -- Paris, Pierre Gagnaire -- Pierre Gagnaire -- Paris, Guy Martin -- Le Grand Vefour -- Paris, Frederic Anton -- Le Pre Catelan -- Paris. In Japan, Shuhei Maeda -- Hankyu International -- Osaka. In the U.S., Phillipe Schmit -- Orsay -- NYC, Paul Liebrandt -- Atlas -- NYC, Christian Touche -- Clio -- Boston.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast