The year in review - the most-clicked comment from just-food in 2015
The emergence of 3G Capital into the food sector has shaken the industry and its latest move in 2015 - to merge Heinz with Kraft Foods Group - got people talking, us mulling the impact on the sector and you clicking. Elsewhere, we predicted the battle to buy buoyant for UK meat-free business Quorn Foods would be fierce, analysed some of the key trends in the UK foodservice and discussed how Danone would fare under its new CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project