The year in review - the most-clicked comment from just-food in 2015
The emergence of 3G Capital into the food sector has shaken the industry and its latest move in 2015 - to merge Heinz with Kraft Foods Group - got people talking, us mulling the impact on the sector and you clicking. Elsewhere, we predicted the battle to buy buoyant for UK meat-free business Quorn Foods would be fierce, analysed some of the key trends in the UK foodservice and discussed how Danone would fare under its new CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target