The year in review - the most-clicked comment from just-food in 2015
The emergence of 3G Capital into the food sector has shaken the industry and its latest move in 2015 - to merge Heinz with Kraft Foods Group - got people talking, us mulling the impact on the sector and you clicking. Elsewhere, we predicted the battle to buy buoyant for UK meat-free business Quorn Foods would be fierce, analysed some of the key trends in the UK foodservice and discussed how Danone would fare under its new CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"