The year in review - the news that shook the food industry in 2015
The creation of Kraft Heinz was the stand-out M&A story of the year, although there were plenty of other significant deals, including JBS's move for European meat group Moy Park, the sale of Quorn Foods to Philippines-based Monde Nissin and Nomad Foods' two transactions in European frozen food. Elsewhere, Nestle was rocked by the Maggi recall in India, while it and a number of other companies - including Hershey - suffered amid China's economic slowdown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega