NETHERLANDS: Theo de Raad appointed to Ahold corporate executive board
The Supervisory Board of Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider, today announced the appointment of Mr. M.P.M. de Raad to the Corporate Executive Board, effective January 1, 2001. Until recently, Theo de Raad was a Board member of German food retailer Metro AG, for whom he had worked since the beginning of 1998. He was previously Managing Director of SHV Makro and a Board member of SHV Holdings. Earlier in his career he held various international executive positions including top posts at Makro Cash & Carry, Makro Thailand and Makro Indonesia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix