NETHERLANDS: Theo de Raad appointed to Ahold corporate executive board
The Supervisory Board of Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider, today announced the appointment of Mr. M.P.M. de Raad to the Corporate Executive Board, effective January 1, 2001. Until recently, Theo de Raad was a Board member of German food retailer Metro AG, for whom he had worked since the beginning of 1998. He was previously Managing Director of SHV Makro and a Board member of SHV Holdings. Earlier in his career he held various international executive positions including top posts at Makro Cash & Carry, Makro Thailand and Makro Indonesia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre