NETHERLANDS: Theo de Raad appointed to Ahold corporate executive board
The Supervisory Board of Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider, today announced the appointment of Mr. M.P.M. de Raad to the Corporate Executive Board, effective January 1, 2001. Until recently, Theo de Raad was a Board member of German food retailer Metro AG, for whom he had worked since the beginning of 1998. He was previously Managing Director of SHV Makro and a Board member of SHV Holdings. Earlier in his career he held various international executive positions including top posts at Makro Cash & Carry, Makro Thailand and Makro Indonesia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm