NETHERLANDS: Theo de Raad appointed to Ahold corporate executive board
The Supervisory Board of Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider, today announced the appointment of Mr. M.P.M. de Raad to the Corporate Executive Board, effective January 1, 2001. Until recently, Theo de Raad was a Board member of German food retailer Metro AG, for whom he had worked since the beginning of 1998. He was previously Managing Director of SHV Makro and a Board member of SHV Holdings. Earlier in his career he held various international executive positions including top posts at Makro Cash & Carry, Makro Thailand and Makro Indonesia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image