UK: There is no Whesco deal
A new report from the Newspaper Society was condemned on Tuesday (30 October) by Tesco as "wrong and out of date".It proposes that Tesco is involved in plans for a National System for Magazines with WH Smith. This is not true.Tesco is working actively with the Periodical Publishers Association, (PPA) to establish consensus for an all industry way forward. A solution that is focussed on bringing improvements for customers. Commenting, Tesco Corporate Affairs Director, Lucy Neville-Rolfe said "The Newspaper Society report is very misleading. We are working hard with the industry not against it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO