UK: There is no Whesco deal
A new report from the Newspaper Society was condemned on Tuesday (30 October) by Tesco as "wrong and out of date".It proposes that Tesco is involved in plans for a National System for Magazines with WH Smith. This is not true.Tesco is working actively with the Periodical Publishers Association, (PPA) to establish consensus for an all industry way forward. A solution that is focussed on bringing improvements for customers. Commenting, Tesco Corporate Affairs Director, Lucy Neville-Rolfe said "The Newspaper Society report is very misleading. We are working hard with the industry not against it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016