USA: theSauce.com revs up its ordering engine
theSauce.com, a vendor-neutral e-commerce portal for independent restaurateurs, announced the inaugural order on the nation's first fully integrated online ordering solution for independent restaurant owners. The ordering system allows the site's more than 4,000 registered users to directly order tens of thousands of different food and small wares products from top distributors and suppliers including Alliant Foodservice, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods