USA: theSauce.com revs up its ordering engine
theSauce.com, a vendor-neutral e-commerce portal for independent restaurateurs, announced the inaugural order on the nation's first fully integrated online ordering solution for independent restaurant owners. The ordering system allows the site's more than 4,000 registered users to directly order tens of thousands of different food and small wares products from top distributors and suppliers including Alliant Foodservice, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action