USA :TheSauce.com Signs Up More Than 1,000 New Restaurants in First Three Days of the National Restaurant Association Convention in Chicago
TheSauce.com, a free Web site for independent restaurateurs that provides a one-stop shop to help grow revenue, reduce costs and save time, registered more than 1,000 new restaurants in the first three days of the National Restaurant Association's Annual Convention in Chicago this week. TheSauce.com's booth resembled a never-ending lunch-hour crowd, as the curious and skeptical alike stopped by for a personal demonstration of the site and its one-of-a-kind online food ordering solution that connects restaurateurs directly to TheSauce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast