UK: Third outlet for German coffee chain Tchibo to open next week
Germany's largest chain of coffee shops, Tchibo , is preparing to open its third UK branch in a London suburb next week. The outlet will compliment the shops already in Slough and Romford, which were opened in November of last year. Unfazed by the market dominance of US coffee shop chains such as Starbucks, officials at the company commented: "Things have been going so well - we feel encouraged to open a third shop in Sutton next week."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast