UK: This little piggy went to the supermarket…….…and got an admission that labelling practices should be improved
The UK Competition Commission published its long awaited (and voluminous) report on the UK supermarkets on October 9. Although the press headlines were dominated by the Commission's clearance of the supermarkets' alleged abuse of monopoly power the recommendations of the Commission regarding a new mandatory code of practice for relationships with their suppliers are significant for UK farmers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife