This week's Wispas on Cadbury
As speculation over Cadbury's future mounted this week, UK union officials held what they described as "constructive" talks with Kraft Foods this week, despite leaving without concrete assurances on UK production. Meanwhile, shares in the Dairy Milk maker jumped on reports that Nestle might be considering a bid and, while rumours mounted of a potential move from Hershey, the UK confectionery giant insisted that the value of any bid - rather than the identity of the bidder - would be its prime consideration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study