This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Kraft Foods sent details of its takeover bid directly to Cadbury shareholders today (4 December) three days ahead of deadline. Amid analyst claims that Kraft remains the favourite to win the race for Cadbury, the Dairy Milk maker's union bosses continued to publicly hit out at the US food giant. Elsewhere, Dominic Lowe, managing director of Cadbury's premium chocolate arm Green & Black's, announced his resignation to "move on in search of new entrepreneurial challenges".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund