This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Kraft Foods sent details of its takeover bid directly to Cadbury shareholders today (4 December) three days ahead of deadline. Amid analyst claims that Kraft remains the favourite to win the race for Cadbury, the Dairy Milk maker's union bosses continued to publicly hit out at the US food giant. Elsewhere, Dominic Lowe, managing director of Cadbury's premium chocolate arm Green & Black's, announced his resignation to "move on in search of new entrepreneurial challenges".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife