This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Kraft Foods sent details of its takeover bid directly to Cadbury shareholders today (4 December) three days ahead of deadline. Amid analyst claims that Kraft remains the favourite to win the race for Cadbury, the Dairy Milk maker's union bosses continued to publicly hit out at the US food giant. Elsewhere, Dominic Lowe, managing director of Cadbury's premium chocolate arm Green & Black's, announced his resignation to "move on in search of new entrepreneurial challenges".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex