This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Kraft Foods sent details of its takeover bid directly to Cadbury shareholders today (4 December) three days ahead of deadline. Amid analyst claims that Kraft remains the favourite to win the race for Cadbury, the Dairy Milk maker's union bosses continued to publicly hit out at the US food giant. Elsewhere, Dominic Lowe, managing director of Cadbury's premium chocolate arm Green & Black's, announced his resignation to "move on in search of new entrepreneurial challenges".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast