This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Cadbury union bosses have again this week voiced their concerns over the prospect of successful Kraft Foods takeover, claiming a victory would mean likely cuts in investment at the UK confectioner. Kraft, meanwhile, put forward possible changes to its proposals, managing a delay the European Commission's deadline for reviewing its proposal. On Monday, Cadbury will formally respond to Kraft's bid in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project