This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Cadbury union bosses have again this week voiced their concerns over the prospect of successful Kraft Foods takeover, claiming a victory would mean likely cuts in investment at the UK confectioner. Kraft, meanwhile, put forward possible changes to its proposals, managing a delay the European Commission's deadline for reviewing its proposal. On Monday, Cadbury will formally respond to Kraft's bid in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth