DENMARK: Thise Mejeri benefits from growth of organic segment
The strong growth in organic food sales in Denmark has caused the Thise Mejeri dairy group to forecast a 50-60% increase in its sales in 2007. The buoyant projection is based on a 40 percent growth in year sales to EUR38m (US$49.18m) in 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week