UK: Thomas Lowndes to be integrated within parent Allied Domecq
UK culinary alcohol supplier Thomas Lowndes is being integrated within parent company Allied Domecq's global licensing division with immediate effect, resulting in a change of personnel and a different structure. Ali Kittermaster, consumer products director for Allied Domecq, who reports to David Hayes, vice president of new business innovation for Allied Domecq, will head up the six-strong team at Thomas Lowndes' offices in Horsham. National sales for Thomas Lowndes will continue to be managed by Andrew Gibbons and all operational queries will be handled by European operations manager Carol Nash and her team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre