UK: Thomas Lowndes to be integrated within parent Allied Domecq
UK culinary alcohol supplier Thomas Lowndes is being integrated within parent company Allied Domecq's global licensing division with immediate effect, resulting in a change of personnel and a different structure. Ali Kittermaster, consumer products director for Allied Domecq, who reports to David Hayes, vice president of new business innovation for Allied Domecq, will head up the six-strong team at Thomas Lowndes' offices in Horsham. National sales for Thomas Lowndes will continue to be managed by Andrew Gibbons and all operational queries will be handled by European operations manager Carol Nash and her team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1