UK: Thorntons announces strong sales for 28 weeks ended 12 January 2002
Thorntons , the speciality high street retailer and manufacturer of high quality chocolate, toffee and other confectionery, has today [Tuesday] reported strong sales figures for the 28 weeks ended 12 January 2002, with last minute Christmas shoppers bumping up turnover. CEO Peter Burdon commented: "I am extremely pleased to be able to report further evidence that progress is being made, in particular we are profitably growing sales in our own store network without seasonal overhang. The Christmas performance was strong and it demanded great teamwork and organisation to be able to deliver these results."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review