UK: Thorntons targets increased shareholder value as trading said to be on track
Addressing shareholders at today's (25 October) annual general meeting, Thorntons' chairman John von Spreckelsen said that the company trading was in line with expectations, adding that the company was focusing on delivering sustainable sales and profits growth in order to increase shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre