USA: Thousands of restaurant professionals attend 8th annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show
The aisles of the 8th Annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show were packed with thousands of foodservice industry professionals looking for the newest products and services from 700 exhibiting companies spanning 122,000 square feet of exhibit space. The show floor offered chefs, restaurant owners and operators and others in the industry the opportunity to meet with celebrity cookbook authors, view edible masterpieces, and learn about new recipes from some of New York's finest chefs. (Editors Note: The final number of attendees will be released by the week of March 11.)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action