USA: Thousands of restaurant professionals attend 8th annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show
The aisles of the 8th Annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show were packed with thousands of foodservice industry professionals looking for the newest products and services from 700 exhibiting companies spanning 122,000 square feet of exhibit space. The show floor offered chefs, restaurant owners and operators and others in the industry the opportunity to meet with celebrity cookbook authors, view edible masterpieces, and learn about new recipes from some of New York's finest chefs. (Editors Note: The final number of attendees will be released by the week of March 11.)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs