USA: Thousands of restaurant professionals attend 8th annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show
The aisles of the 8th Annual New York Restaurant & Foodservice Show were packed with thousands of foodservice industry professionals looking for the newest products and services from 700 exhibiting companies spanning 122,000 square feet of exhibit space. The show floor offered chefs, restaurant owners and operators and others in the industry the opportunity to meet with celebrity cookbook authors, view edible masterpieces, and learn about new recipes from some of New York's finest chefs. (Editors Note: The final number of attendees will be released by the week of March 11.)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report