USA: Three claims of patent infringement against EarthShell Corporation are dropped
EarthShell Corporation, (Nasdaq:ERTH) innovators of patented, environmentally preferable foodservice packaging, announced today that Italian-based Novamont S.p.A. ("Novamont") has dismissed without prejudice three of four counts of patent infringement involving two U.S. patents. The claims involved EarthShell environmentally preferable foodservice packaging products, consisting of a new-to-the-world composite material made primarily of abundant limestone and renewable starch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery