USA: Three claims of patent infringement against EarthShell Corporation are dropped
EarthShell Corporation, (Nasdaq:ERTH) innovators of patented, environmentally preferable foodservice packaging, announced today that Italian-based Novamont S.p.A. ("Novamont") has dismissed without prejudice three of four counts of patent infringement involving two U.S. patents. The claims involved EarthShell environmentally preferable foodservice packaging products, consisting of a new-to-the-world composite material made primarily of abundant limestone and renewable starch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife