USA: Three claims of patent infringement against EarthShell Corporation are dropped
EarthShell Corporation, (Nasdaq:ERTH) innovators of patented, environmentally preferable foodservice packaging, announced today that Italian-based Novamont S.p.A. ("Novamont") has dismissed without prejudice three of four counts of patent infringement involving two U.S. patents. The claims involved EarthShell environmentally preferable foodservice packaging products, consisting of a new-to-the-world composite material made primarily of abundant limestone and renewable starch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth