USA: Three named to Michigan Restaurant Association board of directors
The Michigan Restaurant Association (MRA) has named three new directors to its state-wide board: C. Ronald Dufina of Mackinac Island, Barrie Borovsky of Detroit and Craig Bickley of Birmingham. "I feel honored to be elected to the Michigan Restaurant Association Board of Directors," said Dufina, founder and President of Balsam Shops, Inc.; Mackinac Island Hospitality, Inc.; HRD, Inc.; and Island Leasing, Inc. "The variety of hospitality businesses I operate has given me the opportunity to understand many aspects of the hospitality industry as a whole. I welcome the opportunity to share my experience as a Michigan Restaurant Association board member."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016