USA: Three named to Michigan Restaurant Association board of directors
The Michigan Restaurant Association (MRA) has named three new directors to its state-wide board: C. Ronald Dufina of Mackinac Island, Barrie Borovsky of Detroit and Craig Bickley of Birmingham. "I feel honored to be elected to the Michigan Restaurant Association Board of Directors," said Dufina, founder and President of Balsam Shops, Inc.; Mackinac Island Hospitality, Inc.; HRD, Inc.; and Island Leasing, Inc. "The variety of hospitality businesses I operate has given me the opportunity to understand many aspects of the hospitality industry as a whole. I welcome the opportunity to share my experience as a Michigan Restaurant Association board member."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project