USA: Three named to Michigan Restaurant Association board of directors
The Michigan Restaurant Association (MRA) has named three new directors to its state-wide board: C. Ronald Dufina of Mackinac Island, Barrie Borovsky of Detroit and Craig Bickley of Birmingham. "I feel honored to be elected to the Michigan Restaurant Association Board of Directors," said Dufina, founder and President of Balsam Shops, Inc.; Mackinac Island Hospitality, Inc.; HRD, Inc.; and Island Leasing, Inc. "The variety of hospitality businesses I operate has given me the opportunity to understand many aspects of the hospitality industry as a whole. I welcome the opportunity to share my experience as a Michigan Restaurant Association board member."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife