USA: Tibersoft Corporation, Inc. Receives Multi-Million Dollar Backing From Internet Capital Group and StarVest Partners, L.P.
Tibersoft Corporation, Inc., the world's leading developer of business-to-business electronic commerce solutions for the foodservice industry, announced it has received $11.5 million in strategic backing. The majority of capital and operational support comes from Internet Capital Group (ICG), (NASDAQ:ICGE), a leading business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill