USA: Ticketmaster and Harvest Foods Announce Retail Ticket Center Expansion
Ticketmaster, a division of USA Networks, Inc. and Harvest Food Stores, announce the addition of 10 Harvest Food Stores and one Budget Saver to its retail ticket center network in Little Rock, Arkansas. Ticketmaster retail ticket centers within Harvest Food and Budget Saver stores will provide entertainment fans with convenient access to purchasing tickets as well as up-to-the-minute event information including seating charts, event guides, venue information and more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife