USA: Ticketmaster and Harvest Foods Announce Retail Ticket Center Expansion
Ticketmaster, a division of USA Networks, Inc. and Harvest Food Stores, announce the addition of 10 Harvest Food Stores and one Budget Saver to its retail ticket center network in Little Rock, Arkansas. Ticketmaster retail ticket centers within Harvest Food and Budget Saver stores will provide entertainment fans with convenient access to purchasing tickets as well as up-to-the-minute event information including seating charts, event guides, venue information and more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review