JAPAN: Tie up for Snow Brand, Zen-noh co-op group?
Two Japanese food giants recently disgraced amid food poisoning and false labelling scandals are mulling a business tie-up to rebuild their businesses. Dairy giant Snow Brand Milk Products (SBMP) said yesterday [Thursday] that it is talks with the National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations (Zen-noh) over a joint restructuring effort that could see them link up their milk businesses and market their products under a unified brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre