JAPAN: Tie up for Snow Brand, Zen-noh co-op group?
Two Japanese food giants recently disgraced amid food poisoning and false labelling scandals are mulling a business tie-up to rebuild their businesses. Dairy giant Snow Brand Milk Products (SBMP) said yesterday [Thursday] that it is talks with the National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations (Zen-noh) over a joint restructuring effort that could see them link up their milk businesses and market their products under a unified brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife