Tiga Pilar eyeing Hanoimilk acquisition - reports
Indonesian packaged rice and noodle maker, Tiga Pilar, is reportedly eyeing the acquisition of Vietnamese dairy firm Hanoimilk.
Local reports quoting Tiga Pilar's finance director said negotiations with Hanoimilk will be completed shortly.
Reports last month also suggested Tiga Pilar was putting US$80m into acquiring stakes in two food processors in Vietnam and Malaysia.
No-one at Tiga Pilar or Hanoimilk was available to comment when approached by just-food.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning