USA: Tillamook County Creamery Association (Tillamook) celebrates the changing seasons with new ice cream flavors
It's that time of year when the leaves are falling and the holidays are right around the corner. Tillamook is getting into the spirit with two seasonal ice cream feature flavors: Pumpkin and Peppermint Candy! Tillamook® Pumpkin Ice Cream Usher in autumn with scrumptious Tillamook® Pumpkin Ice Cream. Available now through the end of October, the Pumpkin flavor is a delicious blend of pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and rich vanilla ice cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch