US: Tillamook expands cheese line
US dairy firm Tillamook has expanded its portfolio with the addition of a range of pre-sliced cheeses.
Tillamook's Creamery Collection is available in six varieties, including Hot Habanero Jack, Garlic Chili Pepper Cheddar and Garlic White Cheddar. The range is available in 7oz packs.
In addition, Tillamook has launched a 4lb Baby Swiss Loaf, designed to be sliced for sandwiches, the firm said.
"With more families cooking at home but looking for restaurant quality flavour, the new Creamery Collection helps meet the demand for premium taste that's both convenient and affordable," said Jay Allison, Tillamook vice president of sales and marketing.
The cheeses are produced using milk from cows "not treated with artificial growth hormones and contain nothing artificial", the firm said.
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review