USA: Tillie Fowler is elected a director of Winn-Dixie
A. Dano Davis, Chairman, announced yesterday that Tillie K. Fowler was elected to the Board of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WIN) Fowler, a graduate of Emory University college and law school, was active in numerous charitable organizations before being elected to the Jacksonville, Florida City Council in 1985. She was elected president of the council in 1989. Fowler was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives 1993 - 2001, where she held many leadership positions including Vice-Chairman of the Republican Conference, Deputy Majority Whip, Member of the Republican Steering Committee and Chairman of the House Page Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea