USA: Tillie Fowler is elected a director of Winn-Dixie
A. Dano Davis, Chairman, announced yesterday that Tillie K. Fowler was elected to the Board of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WIN) Fowler, a graduate of Emory University college and law school, was active in numerous charitable organizations before being elected to the Jacksonville, Florida City Council in 1985. She was elected president of the council in 1989. Fowler was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives 1993 - 2001, where she held many leadership positions including Vice-Chairman of the Republican Conference, Deputy Majority Whip, Member of the Republican Steering Committee and Chairman of the House Page Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast