USA: Tillie Fowler is elected a director of Winn-Dixie
A. Dano Davis, Chairman, announced yesterday that Tillie K. Fowler was elected to the Board of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WIN) Fowler, a graduate of Emory University college and law school, was active in numerous charitable organizations before being elected to the Jacksonville, Florida City Council in 1985. She was elected president of the council in 1989. Fowler was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives 1993 - 2001, where she held many leadership positions including Vice-Chairman of the Republican Conference, Deputy Majority Whip, Member of the Republican Steering Committee and Chairman of the House Page Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units