USA: Tillie Fowler is elected a director of Winn-Dixie
A. Dano Davis, Chairman, announced yesterday that Tillie K. Fowler was elected to the Board of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WIN) Fowler, a graduate of Emory University college and law school, was active in numerous charitable organizations before being elected to the Jacksonville, Florida City Council in 1985. She was elected president of the council in 1989. Fowler was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives 1993 - 2001, where she held many leadership positions including Vice-Chairman of the Republican Conference, Deputy Majority Whip, Member of the Republican Steering Committee and Chairman of the House Page Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK