USA: Tim Hortons donates $1 million to Canadian Red Cross to assist in US relief and recovery efforts
On behalf of its franchise family, Tim Hortons is donating $1 million (CDN) to the Canadian Red Cross USA Appeal to help with relief and recovery efforts in the United States. "The horrific events of September 11th have touched all of us, and our franchisees really wanted to find a way to help the children and families who are most directly affected," said Paul House, President and Chief Operating Officer, The TDL Group Ltd. (operators of Tim Hortons). "This donation will be given directly to the Canadian Red Cross, but will be specifically earmarked for the USA Appeal. The Red Cross organizations are providing care and funding directly to victims and their families as they struggle through this extremely difficult time."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report