USA: Tim Hortons donates $1 million to Canadian Red Cross to assist in US relief and recovery efforts
On behalf of its franchise family, Tim Hortons is donating $1 million (CDN) to the Canadian Red Cross USA Appeal to help with relief and recovery efforts in the United States. "The horrific events of September 11th have touched all of us, and our franchisees really wanted to find a way to help the children and families who are most directly affected," said Paul House, President and Chief Operating Officer, The TDL Group Ltd. (operators of Tim Hortons). "This donation will be given directly to the Canadian Red Cross, but will be specifically earmarked for the USA Appeal. The Red Cross organizations are providing care and funding directly to victims and their families as they struggle through this extremely difficult time."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth