CANADA: Tim Hortons in tie-up with Esso petrol stations
Fans of Tim Hortons' coffee and snacks will soon have 300 new outlets to buy them. The group earlier this week unveiled an agreement with Imperial Oil to set up food kiosks at Esso's "On the Run" service stations over the next three years. Eighteen kiosks have already been set up as part of a pilot project, and the initial results have prompted the announced expansion. Part of Wendy's International, Tim Hortons has recently been seen under pressure to innovate after it emerged that US rival Krispy Kreme was launching its Canadian campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods