CANADA: Tim Hortons in tie-up with Esso petrol stations
Fans of Tim Hortons' coffee and snacks will soon have 300 new outlets to buy them. The group earlier this week unveiled an agreement with Imperial Oil to set up food kiosks at Esso's "On the Run" service stations over the next three years. Eighteen kiosks have already been set up as part of a pilot project, and the initial results have prompted the announced expansion. Part of Wendy's International, Tim Hortons has recently been seen under pressure to innovate after it emerged that US rival Krispy Kreme was launching its Canadian campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti