USA: Timber Lodge Steakhouse opens three new Minnesota restaurants and makes its North Dakota debut
Timber Lodge Steakhouse, a St. Louis Park-based company that opened its first restaurant in Burnsville, Minn. in 1991, will have 26 locations in seven states by year-end. The four newest locations that have either opened recently or will open soon include: Owatonna, Minn. -- Opened September 28
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods