USA: Timber Lodge Steakhouse opens three new Minnesota restaurants and makes its North Dakota debut
Timber Lodge Steakhouse, a St. Louis Park-based company that opened its first restaurant in Burnsville, Minn. in 1991, will have 26 locations in seven states by year-end. The four newest locations that have either opened recently or will open soon include: Owatonna, Minn. -- Opened September 28
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits